With the need to find a quality and affordable battery for my Gopro 9 /10, I found out and bought a telesin battery with a charging dock as below.
This Telesin 3-pin charging dock for Gopro 9/10 is compact and very handy. Some of the advantages I list below:
Telesin battery Advantages
- Can charge 3 batteries at the same time, 2.5 hours fast charge
- There is a very nice input signal leb, the battery percentage indicator of each slot is very convenient and beautiful
- There is a lid so it is not afraid of falling and is easy to move, on the lid there are 2 slots to hold a microSD card
- Type C charging standard, so it’s easy to use with Gopro’s cable from 5th generation and up, quite convenient
- Compact, just like an airpod, so it’s easy to move, plug in a backup charger
- Compatible with original rechargeable batteries
- Completeness is not very high
- Very light to hold
- Battery contact with charging dock is a bit loose
- (just started using it so I haven’t seen much, that’s all 🙂 )
I bought a combo dock charger with 2 more batteries, the price is about 700 thousand, very good to use, the battery has a higher capacity than the original battery (1750 mAh). Currently, there is a combo version of All in One charging dock, 2 batteries and integrated card reader for more than 900k. Personally, I find this version is not good, the reason: because it adds nearly 300,000 VND but only adds a microSD card reader, if you buy another reader separately (such as sandisk, …) then you will be able to read many types of memory cards more, like microSD, SD, CF, …
Thus, this charging dock is very good to use, suitable for traveling as much as using action cams, can be closed while charging and in a backpack.